Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Cafet Cristina gets the triple A

First A: Awesome
The food is spectacular. The quality, the taste, the preparation on the plate, they're all magnificent. I wanted to order their steak because everyone ordered different meals but they were out so I tried the Arroz ala Cubana. I found the food really flavorful. I was prepared in a large plate, with a substantial amount of rice and a well cooked sunny side egg. The meal had a tall glass of iced tea with it, i never really drank it cause i don't drink iced tea. The meal did it's job. It satisfied my mouth and it filled my belly.

Second A: Awful
The service was down to earth awful. When we stepped in, we saw a few tables left. we were five so we thought of baring a table fit for 3 people and add some chairs. But like normal restaurants, they connect two tables together. When we were seated, we looked for the meals that we think would satisfy our hunger and when were going to order, the waitress ignored us. Completely ignored us multiple times. So I had to march to the counter and wait until someone would go out and take our order. I requested for water cause I told her that i don't drink iced tea. We sat down and waited for the orders and the moment I smelled the food, I knew they were worth the wait. As the waitress approached the table, she basically dropped the plates on the table with her bonus frowned face totally ruining a good meal presentation. After the orders arrived, I called the attention of a different waitress and asked for water which I mentioned to the other waitress. She immediately told the other waitress which deliver a very rude raise of eyebrow and make face. Very classy treatment to the customer indeed. Upon paying, we didn't have change so we gave her a 1000 peso bill. She stared at the bill and then looked back at us and complainingly said if we had a smaller bill. we all looked for a smaller bill, we had none so we told her. then she stared at us and said "wala?" like she really had to complain again.

Third A: Average
Cafe Cristina serves splendid cuisines but they really have to train their staff. They should know how to treat their customers even if they have to be plastic. Their people are pulling down the quality of Cafe Cristina.

Café Cristina
FBM Commercial Complex
ML Quezon St. San Roque
Antipolo City, Rizal 1870
Phone: 697-1721
9AM – 12MN Mondays to Sundays

No comments:

Post a Comment