Friday, April 29, 2011

AGENDA

I am a fanatic. "FOOD" top of the list of my likes written in my highschool yearbook. Not only is food a need, but it is a desire that satisfies the mouth connecting to the minds and hearts of every person who enjoy it. I look for the beauty in every dish served in front of me and search for the essence of it. Cooking is an art and a business. So a chef must always fight with his best bullet to win the customer or else he will have the pleasure of not seeing the face of that person ever again.

I write to impart to you my experiences in the different flavors around the Philippines. How I wish I could go beyond and enjoy the delights of the world but I am held by worldly limits. This will not serve as a warning but my agenda is to impart knowledge to the readers of this blog about my perspective on the great (and not so great) dishes of my mother land.

This will be your guide to the pampering of your taste buds. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment